Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sorry about not getting to my next post about movies.

Just wanted to apologize about not getting to my new post about movies but a couple of things have come up recently in the last couple of days.  I plan to post that new post this evening.  Thank you for your patience.  Until then I'm going to ask again if any other bike rider (s)/cyclist (s) (prefer other male riders, this time around because of the relationship issue that I expressed earlier) in the Atlanta area is planning to go and participate and ride in Chicago's World Naked Bike Ride on June 11th and either Portland, OR's evening/night World Naked Bike Ride or Madison, WI's daytime World Naked Bike Ride on June 18th to give me a holler and let me know if it's okay if I tag along (prefer to go via Amtrak, except not all the way to Madison, but there are other alternative travel means, and from the nearby Amtrak station there, it is only a 29 mile bike ride), I've also found some interesting and helpful suggestions regarding travel and at least a place to stay in Chicago and Madison.  Thank you ahead of time on that last plea.     

No comments:

Post a Comment